Such a Good BoyChronicle Books
The ultimate kids' book about dogs, being good, being bad, and being yourself!
From the award-winning, critically acclaimed author of Petra .
Meet Buzz the dog.
He's such a good boy.
Buzz seems to have a perfect life .. .
and a lot of very well-behaved friends.
Buzz would never dream of being anything other than good.
Buzz . . . ?
For anyone who has ever felt pressure to be good" at the expense of their own self-expression, and for anyone who has ever owned and loved a dog, this beautifully illustrated picture book from author-illustrator Marianna Coppo will have you laughing, smiling, and longing for your own unfettered frolic in the park.
• With charming art and a positive message, this is an ideal read-aloud book for parents and children to share.
• For dog lovers, pet lovers, and any kid who knows how hard it is to be good all the time
• Marianna Coppo's first book, Petra, was a Good Reads Choice Awards Picture Book Finalist and received starred reviews from Publisher's Weekly and Kirkus.
For dog-loving children and fans of such picture books as Gaston, Harry the Dirty Dog, Antoinette, and Naughty Mabel .
For any child who struggles to be "good" and understands the fun (and frustration) of being "bad."
• Picture books for kids ages 5-8
• Dog books for kids
• Books about acceptance, self-confidence, and being yourself
Marianna Coppo is an author-illustrator who studied editorial illustration at MiMaster in Milan, Italy. Her first book in the United States, Petra, was published to critical acclaim. She lives in Rome.