Pile Sock / Slipper - Red/L.BrownROTOTO
Following the Japanese cultural tradition of removing shoes in the house, RoToTo has created the most luxurious slipper sock for those relaxing moments. Heavyweight with a soft pile interior and non-slip grip on sole
- 54% acrylic, 36% wool, 10% poly
- Small (23-25cm) fits US women's 5.5~8 and mens 4.5~7.
- Medium (25-27cm) fits US women's 9~10.5 and mens 7~9
- Large (27-29cm) fits US women's 11~12.5 and mens 9~11
- Made from 54% Acrylic, 30% Wool, 12% Nylon, 3% Polyurethane
Made in Nara, Japan
ROTOTO is made in Goryocho Village and the Nara Prefecture of Japan. Sock making began there over 100 years ago on a single machine brought over from the U.S.A. Continuing to make socks based on the principles of "lifetime consumables" and comfort, they blend sustainable yarns including organic cotton, silk, and linen to create the best socks you'll ever set foot in.
ROTOTO's socks can be made only with a combination of the right material, the right machine and craftsmanship. Their aim is to preserve the tradition inherited from their ancestors, while painting the future of the major producer of socks with a fresh point of view.