Down Work Jacket - BlackTAION
• For down, use 650 flp or more
• The down quilting uses an 8cm grid
• The outer material is made of 400T nylon taffeta with water repellent finish, and the lining is made of AC coated fabric that prevents down from blowing out
• It is not water repellent like rain gear
• The front uses YKK plancer buttons
• There are zipper pockets on both sides
• A storage bag is included
• You can also wash it at home.
• Outer fabric: 100% nylon
• Lining: 100% polyester
• 90% down
• 10% feather
Outerwear brand TAION is named after the Japanese word for “body temperature.” With an emphasis on insulated outerwear, the label designs each garment with carbon fabrics and far-infrared ray technology to keep the wearer warm in cold climates. Embodying a “fashion meets technology” approach, jackets come outfitted with detachable sleeves, cuffs, hoods, and collars for complete versatility. The brand’s modular light-weight coat system provides sleek outwear for a variety of temperatures, while the rechargeable batteries embedded in the jacket’s heating system can be used to charge a phone. Combining vibrant color palettes with quilted and waterproof fabrics, TAION offers smart designs committed to stylish utility.