Pile Sock / Slipper - Sea BlueROTOTO
Following the Japanese cultural tradition of removing shoes in the house, RoToTo has created the most luxurious slipper sock for those relaxing moments. Heavyweight with a soft pile interior and non-slip grip on sole
- 54% acrylic, 36% wool, 10% poly
- Small (23-25cm) fits US women's 5.5~8 and mens 4.5~7.
- Medium (25-27cm) fits US women's 9~10.5 and mens 7~9
- Large (27-29cm) fits US women's 11~12.5 and mens 9~11
- Made from 54% Acrylic, 30% Wool, 12% Nylon, 3% Polyurethane
Made in Nara, Japan
RoToTo is a made-in-Nara Japanese socks brand with a focus on high quality and comfort. Made the old-fashioned way on analogue knitting machines, their socks are at once soft to the touch and sturdily built for everyday wear. Each item is based on the concept of "consumables that you can love for a lifetime" and designed for the challenges of everyday life.