Sea Monsters & RainbowsLaurence King Publishing
Come on an amazing journey across the ocean, steering your ship to avoid the legendary monsters in this fun new take on chutes and ladders. Magical and mysterious, the water monsters of myths and legends are notoriously elusive, but watch out when they rear their heads as they could send you right back to the start! The booklet reveals their secrets and includes short retellings of the most fantastical tales. From Nessie the Loch Ness Monster to the multi-headed Hydra of Ancient Greeceand the giant octopus-like Kraken, welcome to the watery world of myths and legends!
- A fun and easy-to-play chutes and ladders game for children and families, suitable for age 6+
- Features fun facts on all the weird and wonderful sea monsters from around the world: steer your ship around them to avoid going under!
- Complete with counters shaped liked ocean-exploring ships, this game can be enjoyed by two to six players
- Includes a booklet full of short retellings of Mythical sea monsters and their fantastical tales. From Scotland's Loch Ness Monster to the Amazonian Yacumama, welcome to the watery world of myths and legends!
- The perfect rainy day family game
Anna Claybourne is a children's author who has written non-fiction books on a wide variety of topics and has retold several myths and legends.
Sister Arrow is a London-based illustrator and educator working with drawing, animation and game design on detailed, colorful compositions. Her clients include the V&A and Okido.