Military Reversible Down Jacket - Black/CreamTAION
Founded in 2016, Taion aims to create timelessly designed, sustainable, and ultra-functional outerwear. Taion’s inner down jackets are designed with layering in mind, providing customers with endless styling possibilities. These are extremely packable, while also having the best warmth-to-weight ratio. Taion aims to use the highest quality and most responsible materials in their construction. This includes high quality, responsibly sourced down for their fill, as well as stain resistant fabrics that also repel water.
Taion's Military line features slit fasteners on both sides to increase the range of motion, making it easier to move around and allowing you to enjoy layering.
- This is a reversible product.
- The front side uses 5mm square ripstop fabric.
- Sherpa fabric is used on the back side.
- Made from high quality 800FLP down.
- Zip front.
- Zipper slits on both sides.
- There are 2-way hand warmer pockets on the front left and right hips of Nylon side.
- There are patch pockets on the left and right hips on the sherpa side.
Due to the nature of this reversible product that uses Sherpa, it will become tighter if you wear the boa side inside. If you would like to have more room, we recommend sizing up.
Outer material: 100% polyester
Sherpa Lining: 100% polyester
Down 95% Feather 5%